In marble, travertine, slate and other natural stone showers where mold is occasionally and mildly visible, routine removal of mold stains is quite simple. The following is our recommended method.
- Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover
- Large cup, container or spray nozzle for rinse water.
Step 1 – Spray & Soak
Spray ample amount of Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover directly on the areas of visible mold adequate to saturate the stone and grout. Include the surrounding area and allow to soak for about 10 minutes.
Step 2 – Rinse
After allowing Marblelife Mold & Mildew Stain Remover to soak for about 10 minutes, rinse off with clean water using large cup, container or spray nozzle. If any mold is still visible, reapply Mold & Mildew Stain Remover and brush with a toothbrush or other soft brush, allow to soak for 10 minutes and rinse off. If there is still mold visible, contact Marblelife Customer Care for assistance achieving your desired results.
Marblelife… Helping Make Your Life Easier.